|Job Title: Inside Sales Representative|
|Classification: Full-Time, Exempt|
|Experience Required: 2 – 5 Years|
|Relocation Provided: No|
|Reports to: CEO|
|Work Schedule: 8:30a – 5p Monday – Friday|
|Travel: < 10%|
NAHREP® is a mission and purpose-driven organization that is a passionate blend of business and advocacy for sustainable homeownership and the stability and economic empowerment it affords all Americans. Our mission is propelled by a passionate combination of entrepreneurial spirit, cultural heritage and the advocacy of our members. Our mission is to advance sustainable Hispanic homeownership. The organization was founded in 1999 and since inception, our mission has never been more important. With over 26,000 members and growing, we are in need of a strong team member who will support our mission and strategic focus.
The Inside Sales Representative’s primary responsibility is to identify opportunities for new prospects for NAHREP corporate membership and NAHREP Consulting Services. This is a high-level B2B business development position presenting mostly to C-level and other senior executives in both private entities and government agencies. The Inside Sales Representative’s role is to aggressively identify and qualify new business opportunities by building relationships with potential prospects via telephone, email and web. The role carries the responsibility of generating and managing qualified leads for NAHREP and NAHREP Consulting Services and meeting or exceeding qualified lead goals. The position reports directly to the CEO of NAHREP with a dotted line to the Inside Sales Team at Radian Guaranty. The position requires extensive telemarketing efforts and interaction with the team at NAHREP Headquarters and NAHREP Consulting Services.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Inside Sales Representative’s primary responsibility is to acquire and delight our clients. Successful candidates will:
- Respond timely to Inbound Leads from marketing campaigns;
- Identify targets and calling on new prospects to introduce them to NAHREP, generate interest and demand, and move the prospect along in the early stages of the sales process
- Migrate prospects to qualified lead
- Secure a transition meeting between the prospect and NAHREP and/or NAHREP Consulting Services
- Work closely with members on the NAHREP team and NAHREP Consulting Services team
A great candidate must be able to manage their time, work their leads, and put in the time, energy and effort to excel. The ideal candidate for this job will have great passion for selling, work well with others and operate in an environment that is fast paced while meeting high expectations.
- A belief in the mission of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals®.
- Bachelor’s degree (recent college graduates with the right attitude, aptitude, and eagerness to learn will be considered).
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- References that verify proven successful sales track record of exceeding goals wherever you go, motivation, and a solid work ethic.
- 2 years’ experience in telemarketing, inside sales or sales, some experience in lending or real estate is required.
- Cold-calling expertise in a B2B direct lead-generation environment;
- Experience calling and navigating an organization at a high level (C-level);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding telemarketing goals;
- Energy and drive, ability to pivot – a dynamo who relishes being part of a startup culture;
- Team player possessing the desire to grow within an organization;
- Excellent skills in solution-oriented, business-value-based lead qualification;
- Ability to create a strong relationship with a team that is geographically disbursed;
- A strong background data mining is a plus;
- Demonstrated ability/desire to perform in high pressure, fast growth company environment;
- Ability to learn and retain product knowledge to educate potential clients and convert sales;
- Desire to negotiate, persuade and influence;
- Self-motivated, competitive drive to win;
- Good judgment, high energy, team player.
The candidate in this position will normally be required to perform the following:
- Remain in a seated position in front of a computer for extensive periods of time
- Express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word to impart information verbally to clients or to the public and to convey detailed spoken instructions to other employees accurately