Why Sponsor NAHREP?
- NAHREP is the fastest growing Hispanic market-focused trade association in the real estate and housing industry.
- The more than 18,000 NAHREP members and 62 affiliate chapters from across the country are a direct link to millions of Hispanic homebuyers.
- NAHREP members are trained and certified to understand and handle the unique cultural distinctions of the diverse Latino community.
- Latinos are now the largest minority group in the United States and will constitute 40% of the first-time homebuyer market between now and 2020.
- Between 1995-2005, the number of Hispanic owner-occupied homes increased by 3.1 million reaching a total of 6.9 million in 2005. This is an 81 percent increase over the 10-year period beginning in 1995 and compares to a 19% increase for all other non-Hispanic owner-occupied homes.
With annual purchasing power of $700 billion, the nation's largest and fastest growing minority group is reshaping the way goods and services are delivered across the marketplace. In the housing sector, Hispanics are expected to become a key driver in the first-time homebuyer market and will comprise as much as 40 percent of new homeowners.
NAHREP members are an important link to Hispanic homebuyers. As trusted advisors, NAHREP professionals influence brand and purchase choices on a variety of products and services.
NAHREP's sponsorship program offers companies a variety of ways to position products and services to a key audience that is a vital conduit to Hispanic homebuyers. For more information about sponsorship options, please contact Marisa Calderon by clicking here or by calling the NAHREP Office at 858-622-9046. You may also view or download our printable sponsorship packet below.
We thrive as an organization thanks to the generous support of our sponsors that include the companies listed below.