|Job Title: Associate Project Manager, Event Technology & Registration|
|Classification: Full-Time, Exempt|
|Experience Required: 2 – 5 Years|
|Relocation Provided: No|
|Work Schedule: 8a – 5p Monday – Friday|
|Travel: < 10%|
NAHREP® is a mission and purpose-driven organization that is a passionate blend of business and advocacy for sustainable homeownership and the stability and economic empowerment it affords all Americans. Our mission is propelled by a passionate combination of entrepreneurial spirit, cultural heritage and the advocacy of our members. Our mission is to advance sustainable Hispanic homeownership. The organization was founded in 1999 and since inception, our mission has never been more important. With over 30,000 members and growing, we are looking for a strong team member who will support our mission and strategic focus.
The Associate Project Manager, Event Technology & Registration manages attendee registration and provide support to project managers and clients on various technical items within the registration platform (Cvent), including registration websites, email campaigns and customer service correspondence.
The candidate should have excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to work with a variety of individuals across many countries and cultures. The successful candidate should also have a keen eye for proofing, formatting and layouts. Some graphic design experience is required.
The candidate should be self-motivated, committed, and a dedicated team player. Strong organizational and time management skills combined with flexibility and the ability to adjust to changing priorities are required for success in this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to manage ongoing projects simultaneously and keep track of deadlines
- Assist in the build, testing, and launch of event websites; utilizing our registration software (Cvent)
- Confirm event requirements and implement them in Cvent’s registration software; building out registration websites from conception to launch
- Communicate with executive leadership and review the initial registration application; making required changes
- Provide suggestions to leadership to improve the overall result of the implementation and help the company meet its goals
- Research and implement new technology and best practices for event registration and attendee communication
- Update websites and content as required and as event details are updated
- Create and monitor reports related to registrant details, financials, and registrant engagement
- Design and dispatch email campaigns through the registration software (Cvent) and email marketing software (Campaign Monitor)
- Support on-site registration services; including set-up of registration area, printing of badges, overseeing team of temporary support staff and supporting other managers in various event related tasks
- Daily customer service email correspondence with various stakeholders; managing event specific email inboxes and addressing concerns related to registration processes
- Volunteer event staff management including recruitment, training, and overall onsite supervision
- Create handbooks, training manuals and other program materials for training of temporary and volunteer event staff
- Work closely with Events, Finance and Marketing departments to implement new processes and ideas to keep registration websites and email blasts exciting and engaging
- A belief in the mission of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals®.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Experience and proficiency in Cvent is preferred
- Experience with html for developing and dispatching email blasts; experience in Campaign Monitor a plus
- High comfort level in using online software products and html-based design programs, such as Cvent, Campaign Monitor, SoGo Survey, Survey Monkey, and other platforms
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office (proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint) as well as Adobe (Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Strong copywriting skills
- Effective and professional business communication skills
- Comfort level and required professionalism to work directly with stakeholder contacts during all phases of the planning and execution of the events
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability and desire to travel domestically, and travel will be up to 20%, including occasional night and weekend work
- Experience in the event or hospitality industry is strongly desired
- Ability to meet deadlines with little to no supervision; self-starter attitude
- Must be highly organized and motivated
Physical Requirements: The candidate in this position will normally be required to perform the following:
- Remain in a seated position in front of a computer for extensive periods of time
- Express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word to impart information verbally to clients or to the public and to convey detailed spoken instructions to other employees accurately