|Job Title: Chapter Support Admin|
|Classification: Full-Time, Non-Exempt|
|Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years|
|Relocation Provided: No|
|Department: Personnel Department|
|Reports to: VP of Operations|
|Work Schedule: 8:30a – 5:00p Monday – Friday|
|Travel: < 10%|
NAHREP® is a mission and purpose-driven organization that is a passionate blend of business and advocacy for sustainable homeownership and the stability and economic empowerment it affords all Americans. Our mission is propelled by a passionate combination of entrepreneurial spirit, cultural heritage and the advocacy of our members. Our mission is to advance sustainable Hispanic homeownership. The organization was founded in 1999 and since inception, our mission has never been more important. With over 26,000 members and growing, we are in need of a strong team member who will support our mission and strategic focus.
The Chapter Support Admin performs various administrative functions for Chapter Support Program as assigned by Chapter Relationship Manager(s) and/or VP of Operations. This is a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves position requiring a high level of organization, exceptional attention to detail, and a willingness to take on a broad range of tasks to completion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct customer contact providing exceptional service to completion of inquiry via incoming phone or chapter support email inboxes.
- Communicate regularly with Chapter Relationship Manager(s), ensuring they are abreast of any developments with their respective chapters.
- Manage event registration for chapter events as directed including creating and updating event registration page on chapter website identifying type of event (educational, luncheon, mixer), date, time, venue location, member and non-member price, etc.
- Process member and non-member event registration and payment, ensuring delivery of receipts and event notifications.
- Process membership requests for standard and platinum memberships, including completion of requisite fulfillment kits.
- Assemble and distribute/ship event related collateral to chapters as directed, including marketing giveaways, badges and other event related collateral.
- Chapter sponsorship fulfillment tasks as assigned including, ensuring all benefits are received per sponsorship acknowledgement/invoice, including logo placement, membership benefits, event related benefits and other benefits as noted.
- Vendor related outreach including sourcing venues, follow-up to confirm addresses or obtain W9s.
- Accounting related tasks as assigned including creating invoice requests, creating check requests for payment, accounts receivable follow-up to procure payment on outstanding invoices, and other accounting tasks as assigned.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- A belief in the mission of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals®.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 1 years of administrative experience.
- Prior non-profit and/or real estate experience a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Strong service orientation.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
- Ability to analyze budgets and financial reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally and
linguistically diverse staff, members and consultants.
- Ability to assess priorities and manage a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment and meet
competing deadlines with attention to detail and high quality deliverables.
- Excellent administrative, organizational, budgeting, and oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including an ability to anticipate problems and use judgment
appropriately to plan solutions.
- Demonstrated competency on Microsoft Office products; intermediate-level Outlook, Excel,
Powerpoint and Word skills required.
- Integrity and a sense of humor.