|Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator|
|Classification: Full-Time, Non-Exempt|
|Experience Required: 2 – 5 Years|
|Relocation Provided: No|
|Reports to: Sr. Marketing Manager|
|Work Schedule: 8a – 5:00p Monday – Friday|
NAHREP® is a mission and purpose-driven organization that is a passionate blend of business and advocacy for sustainable homeownership and the stability and economic empowerment it affords all Americans. Our mission is propelled by a passionate combination of entrepreneurial spirit, cultural heritage and the advocacy of our members. Our mission is to advance sustainable Hispanic homeownership. The organization was founded in 1999 and since inception, our mission has never been more important. With over 40,000 members and growing, we are in need of a strong team member who will support our mission and strategic focus.
Under the direction of the Sr. Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the digital and social media marketing strategy for NAHREP. This individual will work closely with the Communications and PR Specialist and will assist with leveraging a wide variety of social media tools to further leverage institutional goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate is already actively participating in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, social bookmarking, commenting, analytics, etc. and is well connected with the broader social media world. Social media platforms currently in use at NAHREP include, internal and external platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo and Wikipedia.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing web and digital content; managing NAHREP’s web page content; develop social media content; engage with NAHREP’s audience on all social media platforms; develop social media reporting and analytics tools; assist web master in refining content design; create video and other media content; support innovation for digital events and media campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help maintain and update Web page
- Support creation and execution of video and new media (blogs, podcasts, streaming services, mobile)
- Assist marketing team with digital events
- Work with Sr. Leadership to establish effective strategies for all existing NAHREP social media tools, as well as development/use of new tools, as they relate to a broad range of project areas
- Work closely with PR team on media relations as it applies to digital activities and social postings
- Manages national email campaigns (e-blasts) including event related promotion
- Create, maintain and manage posting/maintenance schedule for all social media
- Work as directed by Senior Leadership on Special Projects
- Other duties as assigned
- A belief in the mission of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals®
- B.S./B.A. in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field, or combination of education and experience.
- 2 – 5 years demonstrated experience with social media, social networks, and online communities, including blogging, Samples required.
- Conversational Spanish language preferred
- Real Estate Industry knowledge a plus
- Strong acceptance of change, willingness to perform and lead through change
- Web development language and video creation skills a plus
- Excellent project management skills including outstanding organizational and time management skills, strong attention to detail and grace under pressure.
- Superior grammar and communication skills, both written and verbal, including strong editing skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Strong commitment to quality work, customer service and high productivity
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and development database programs
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to prioritize, plus ability to adapt to shifting priorities on the fly
- Must be tech savvy, and demonstrate a genuine passion for the world of social media and online communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills and facility working with a wide variety of people
- Integrity and a sense of humor
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work is performed in a professional office setting with ambient temperature and overhead lighting
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit at a computer station and operates electronic equipment 6 to 8 hours per day. The employee is required to regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, push, pull and reach with hands and arms. Occasionally lifts, carries and positions objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.