|Job Title: Marketing Assistant|
|Classification: Full-Time, Non-Exempt|
|Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years|
|Relocation Provided: No|
|Reports to: Sr. Marketing Manager|
|Work Schedule: 8a – 5:00p Monday – Friday|
|Travel: < 10%|
NAHREP® is a mission and purpose‐driven organization that is a passionate blend of business and advocacy for sustainable homeownership and the stability and economic empowerment it affords all Americans. Our mission is propelled by a passionate combination of entrepreneurial spirit, cultural heritage and the advocacy of our members. Our mission is to advance sustainable Hispanic homeownership. The organization was founded in 1999 and since inception, our mission has never been more important. With over 30,000 members and growing, we are in need of a strong team member who will support our mission and strategic focus.
Under the direction of the Sr. Marketing Manager, the Marketing Assistant is responsible for the preparation, organization, and reporting for NAHREP’s social media and other communication efforts. They will be managing marketing collateral, and assisting with marketing projects in a collaborative environment with the marketing team. This individual should be someone who is highly organized, datadriven and creative, has a sharp eye for detail, and thrives in a fast‐paced environment. Good project management skills are a plus.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with main social media platforms, work in a PC environment, manage tasks via a company‐wide project management tool and may be required to develop simple graphic design and photo editing. Proven experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe highly preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Prepare and draft content for social media and other company campaigns including event marketing
- Monitor and engage in social media accounts across various platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) while assisting to increase presence and promote audience interaction
- Keep company messaging and brand consistent; and assist in development for improved results
- Organize content for social media, email blasts, website, blog, newsletters, and grassroots efforts
- Track, analyze, report, and present on marketing campaigns or projects and their results
- Maintain company and third party publishing schedules and editorial calendars for digital and print
- Collect and assemble assets including quotations, proposals, research information, and slideshows
- Manage marketing collateral and inventory
- Manage segments of projects within company’s project management tools (e.g. Asana)
- Stay up‐to‐date with industry trends, developments and tools, and best practices
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Proven work experience with marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Attention to visual and content details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem‐solving aptitude
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to manage tight SLAs
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning as part of a team
- Proficiency with PC
- Dedication to the mission, vision and values of NAHREP
Preferred Education and Experience:
- BA in Marketing or similar field of study (or equivalent combination of education and experience) preferred
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, push, pull and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift up to 2 pounds.