NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE EVENT COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
Event September 22 – 25, Grand Hyatt, San Diego
To pick up your badge and enter the event, you must provide proof that your COVID-19 Vaccination status is up-to-date, or submit to a rapid antigen test onsite the same day as the event with the understanding that if the test comes back positive you will not be allowed to attend the event. You must also sign the health attestation and waiver/consent form confirming that:
- You have not been diagnosed with or tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have not had a cough, temperature of 100.4F or above or any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If you develop any of these symptoms at any point before or during the event, you will immediately inform event staff.
- You have not been in close contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or an individual self-isolating for COVID-19
Face coverings (masks completely covering nose and mouth) are required for all guests, personnel, volunteers and speakers, regardless of vaccination status, during all indoor events and activities, with the following exceptions:
- Individuals with a medical health condition or disability that prevents them from wearing a mask;
- Persons for whom wearing a mask would create a risk related to their work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulations or workplace safety guidelines:
- Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
- Individuals seeking an exception meeting any of the above conditions are required to provide proof of vaccination prior to entry into the event site.