NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE EVENT COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
Event September 28 – October 2, Grand Hyatt, San Diego
In order to provide the safest environment possible, NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE 2021 requires all attendees, staff and volunteers to, upon badge pickup, either provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test from within 72 hours or get tested onsite. This requirement applies to everyone regardless of vaccination status.
For your convenience, NAHREP will have complimentary professional testing available on-site. Testing will take approximately 30-45 minutes, depending on flow, so please consider this when planning your arrival. You will only be required to submit one negative COVID-19 test at the testing center prior to badge pick up.
Please note: In the unfortunate event of receiving a positive result, individuals will not be able to complete registration, pick up their badge or participate in the NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE event.
NAHREP has established the following COVID-19 protocols in conformance with Cal OSHA, Centers for Disease Control and the California Department of Public Health guidelines and recommendations.
NAHREP RECOMMENDS THAT ALL ATTENDEES GET VACCINATED
Frequently Asked Questions:
Proof of a negative test is required for entrance to the event. This requirement applies to everyone in attendance, regardless of vaccination status.
If you cannot provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test, taken within the last 72 hours, a complimentary test will be administered onsite by certified testing staff.
Complimentary COVID-19 testing will be available from Tuesday, September 28th at 12:00pm PT, prior to the Welcome Reception, and will be available throughout the remainder of the conference.
COVID-19 testing on Tuesday will be available in the Harbor Foyer located on the second level. COVID-19 testing on Wednesday-Saturday will be available in Grand Hall D located on the lobby level
Plan for testing to take approximately 30-45 minutes. Please factor in an extra 30-45 minutes when planning your arrival to registration, as you must provide proof of a negative test to pick up your badge.
After submitting proof of a negative test, upon badge pick-up, you will not be required to re-test to attend NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE events.
All attendees are required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test, taken within the previous 72 hours of badge pick up, or will be required to test onsite.
Face coverings are required for all guests, personnel, volunteers and speakers, regardless of vaccination status, during all indoor events and activities, with the following exceptions:
- Individuals with a medical health condition or disability that prevents them from wearing a mask;
- Persons for whom wearing a mask would create a risk related to their work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulations or workplace safety guidelines:
- Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
- Individuals seeking an exception meeting any of the above conditions are required to self-attest that they are vaccinated prior to entry into the event site.
Please note: In the unfortunate event of receiving a positive result, individuals will not be able to complete registration, pick-up their badge or participate in the NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE event.
- All NAHREP staff and volunteers on site at the event must be fully vaccinated in order to attend the event.
- All staff and volunteers must provide proof of vaccination.
- Social distancing will be enforced as needed.
- NAHREP reserves the right to implement protective measures that it deems necessary to protect all personnel, attendees, guests and patrons of the event, including the use of physical distancing and barriers.
- Masks and hand sanitizers will be provided onsite at no cost.
- The safety of our guests is our primary concern. As such, we will limit the number of event registrants to 3,000. Each room and ballroom will also have capacity limitations to ensure physical distancing. NAHREP reserves the right to increase event capacity at its discretion.
Additional COVID-19 Protocols for VIPS, Main Stage Speakers, CEOs and Celebrities
- A fully vaccinated staff member or volunteer will greet all main stage speakers, CEOs and celebrities in the valet area upon their arrival on the premises.
- A fully vaccinated security staff member will escort speakers, CEOs and celebrities to a guest room or the speakers’ "green room.”
- Everyone allowed into the “green room” must be fully vaccinated.
- While on stage proper social distancing protocols will be followed.
NAHREP reserves the right to amend these policies as needed.