NAHREP is following local health and safety guidelines at this event. To pick up your badge and enter the event, you will need to provide proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID test result taken within 72 hours of arrival to event.
Face coverings (masks completely covering nose and mouth) are required for all guests, personnel, volunteers and speakers, regardless of vaccination status, during all indoor events and activities, with the following exceptions:
- Individuals with a medical health condition or disability that prevents them from wearing a mask;
- Persons for whom wearing a mask would create a risk related to their work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulations or workplace safety guidelines:
- Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
- Individuals seeking an exception meeting any of the above conditions are required to self-attest that they are vaccinated prior to entry into the event site.
- Social distancing will be enforced as needed.
- NAHREP reserves the right to implement protective measures that it deems necessary to protect all personnel, attendees, guests and patrons of the event, including the use of physical distancing and barriers.
- Masks and hand sanitizers will be provided onsite at no cost.
NAHREP reserves the right to amend these policies as needed.