2017 Leadership Academy Course Information
This year's academy will include:
- NAHREP®'s History and Future – Our heritage, mission and the focus of NAHREP®'s future growth.
- Leadership Skills – Sharpening and discovering leadership skills, effectively leading an organization and company.
- Public Speaking & Media Relations – Tips for marketing your chapter and effectively engaging and communicating with press contacts.
- Finance & Budgeting Aptitude – Understanding the basics of creating sound financial systems for your business. Managing budgets, profits and loss statements, assessing viability of your company.
- Board Management & Succession Planning – Bridge the gap and ensure the chapters continued effective performance through leadership continuity.
- Chapter Management & Operational Support – An in-depth review of the Chapter Blue Print for event planning, member growth, and operational success.
- Current Industry Issues – An overview of the secondary market.
- Advocacy Training – Become the Voice for Hispanic Real Estate® and advocate the NAHREP mission at the local level.