Scholarships Provided by The Felix DeHerrera Living Trust
¡NAHREP Familia! Is there a current or college-bound student in your immediate family? The Ernie J. Reyes Memorial Scholarship Program is available to current or college-bound students whose parent or grandparent is a current and active NAHREP member. Scholarships up to $5,000 are available and are made possible through the generosity of the Felix DeHerrera Living Scholarship. Minimum qualifications and details for applying are listed below.
The deadline to apply for one of the available scholarships is June 30, 2016, for the 2016 school term. Apply today and take advantage of this exceptional opportunity. Applications must be submitted at http://felixdeherreralivingtrust.org
- Up to $5,000 per child/grandchild of Current NAHREP Member
- Student must have at least a 2.5 GPA average.
- Must be enrolled at an Accredited College or University.
- The deadline for submission is June 30, 2016, for the 2016 school term.
- Applicants will be notified of scholarship award status by August 1, 2016.
- NAHREP Member must have a verified MINIMUM of one year PAID membership.
- All Funds are issued directly to College or University
- Completed Application and School Transcripts required.
- Please email questions to email@example.com