NAHREP Announces 2013 Top Latino Real Estate Agent Rankings
Residential Real Estate Agent Rankings Focus on Nation's Latino-Centric Markets
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP), the nation's leading trade association for Hispanics in the housing industry, released the 2013 list of the top-producing Latino residential real estate agents in the U.S. today. The top 250 producer list, which includes agents from many of the Latino stronghold states, is available in a downloadable digital file at www.nahrep.org. NAHREP's 2013 Top 250 is co-sponsored by PrimeLending, A Plains Capital Company and IMPAC Mortgage.
The listing of the Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents in America is compiled through broker affirmed self-nominations and NAHREP's analysis of MLS records in key markets with a high concentration of Hispanics. A third-party firm performed the analysis on behalf of the association. More than 27,000 agents and about 200 self-nominated agents were evaluated as part of the rankings. Sales production data is representative of total transactions closed in 2012. Annual transactions for those acknowledged on this list range from 32 to 538 for the top agent.
"Latino agents now dominate several local markets, and we expect their role to become increasingly significant as Latinos begin to dominate the first-time homebuyer segment in the coming years," said Juan Martinez, NAHREP president. "It is an honor to recognize these agents that are helping us advance our mission all over the United States" concluded Martinez
The top 10 producing Latino real estate agents in the U.S. are:
- Leo Pareja, Keller Williams Realty, Reston, Va.
- Rafael Dagnesses, Quantam Realtors, Simi Valley, CA
- Marty Rodriguez, Century 21 Marty Rodriguez, Glendora, Calif.
- Johnny Rojas, Century 21 JR Gold Team Realty, Garfield, NJ
- Art Acosta, ERA Regency REALTORS, Chino, Calif.
- Daisy Lopez-Cid, RE/MAX Premier Properties, Kissimmee, Fla
- Marshall Carrasco, Marshall Realty, Reno, Nev.
- Noah Herrera, Platinum Real Estate Professionals, Henderson, Nev.
- Christopher Tello, Keller Williams Realty Partners SW, Pembroke Pines, Fla.
- Christian Fuentes, RE/MAX Top Producers, Diamond Bar, CA
Sales production data is representative of the 2012 calendar year. Ethnic background was confirmed through a combination of independent research and self-attestation.
The top 250 producers will be recognized during the program at the NAHREP 2013 National Convention & Latin Music Festival in Los Angeles at the JW Marriott LA Live
on September 29-October 1.
Nomination Form 2014 Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents
If you would like to nominate yourself or know of a real estate agent who fits this description, please download and complete the nomination form below. Please include a high resolution, electronic headshot upon submission.
Click here to download the 2014 Top 250 Nomination Form