Marty Rodriguez No. 1 Latino Agent by Sales Volume; Ricardo Acevedo Ranked No. 10C21® System Also Has Three of the Top 15 Agents by Transactions and 31 Overall
MADISON, N.J., June 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — CENTURY 21® Real Estate, the iconic brand and franchisor with the largest global network in the residential real estate industry including approximately 6,900 independent offices worldwide, announced today that Marty Rodriguez of CENTURY 21 Marty Rodriguez in Glendora, California, is the No. 1 sales volume producer in the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals’ (NAHREP) Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agentsreport with more than $178 million to her credit in 2014. Ricardo Acevedo of CENTURY 21 King The Acevedo Team in Cucamonga, California, was ranked No. 10 in overall sales volume by a Latino sales associate (approximately $58 million).
Among Latino agents ranked by total number of transactions, the CENTURY 21 brand had 31 of the Top 250 nationwide, including three individuals ranked among the Top 15 – more than any other national franchise brand within that classification.
In addition to Rodriguez (No. 4 by transactions) and Acevedo (No. 13), Alicia Trevino (No. 15) of CENTURY 21 Alicia Trevino, REALTORS® in Mesquite, Texas, was ranked among the top 15 Latino residential real estate sales associates, respectively, in the United States. Two other notable CENTURY 21 affiliated professionals were ranked among the Top 50 by transactions, or the top 20%: Elizabeth Martinez of CENTURY 21 Martinez & Associates in Las Vegas, Nevada, andMartha Corral of CENTURY 21 Affiliated, in Aurora, Illinois.
“Our System members strive to better understand the uniqueness of today’s real estate consumer, and it is an honor to have a shared goal of delivering the dream of homeownership to all Americans,” said Rick Davidson, president and chief executive officer, Century 21 Real Estate LLC. “I couldn’t be more proud of Marty, Ricardo, and Alicia, and all of our affiliated sales associates who made the list. They know, and we know, how the Latino people value family and their culture, and how both of these elements tie into the importance of homeownership.”
The news comes on the heels of the April 29 announcement that CENTURY 21® Real Estate is the exclusive real estate brand sponsor of the NAHREP “53 Million & One Nuevo Latino Tour.”
“Our sponsorship reflects another significant action taken by the brand to champion multiculturalism within the real estate industry, foster Hispanic entrepreneurship, and bolster the company’s long-standing core belief that Latino culture and homeownership are inseparable,” added Davidson.
The award-winning CENTURY 21 affiliated sales associates will be recognized at the NAHREP 2015 National Convention & Latin Music Festival in ChicagoSeptember 20 – 22 in Chicago.
NAHREP is a purpose-driven organization that is propelled by a passionate combination of entrepreneurial spirit, cultural heritage and the advocacy of its members. Its mission is to advance sustainable Hispanic homeownership.
Real estate consumers who choose the C21® System can benefit from the brand’s unique value proposition, which includes:
- The CENTURY 21 brand, as identified by consumers from a list of real estate agencies in the Millward Brown 2014 Ad Tracking Study, is the most recognized brand name in real estate, and the industry leader in brand awareness – a position it has held since 1999.
- The CENTURY 21 Real Estate national website — century21.com – was the number one “most visited” real estate franchise website, attracting more unique visitors than any other real estate franchise brand site, in the years 2013 and 2014, respectively, according to comScore, Inc., a global leader in digital measurement and analytics.
- CENTURY 21 Real Estate was ranked highest in overall customer satisfaction by the J.D. Power 2014 Home Buyer/Seller Satisfaction StudySM. Specifically, CENTURY 21 Real Estate swept the awards by receiving the highest ranking among national real estate companies across all four customer satisfaction segments in the study, including: First-Time Home-Buyer Satisfaction, Repeat Home-Buyer Satisfaction, First-Time Home-Seller Satisfaction and Repeat Home-Seller Satisfaction.
- C21 System members are active members of the communities in which they live and work, having raised over $111 million in total contributions to Easter Seals since 1979.
CENTURY 21 Real Estate also has numerous websites to help answer specific consumer needs. They are:
- century21.com/finehomes, and
Connect with CENTURY 21 Real Estate
Download the CENTURY 21 Real Estate mobile app
About Century 21 Real Estate LLC Century 21 Real Estate LLC (CENTURY21.com) is comprised of approximately 6,900 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 78 countries and territories worldwide with more than 100,000 independent sales professionals.
Century 21 Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp.