Who are NAHREP alumni?
The Alumni network is NAHREP’s premier collective focused on leveraging proven leaders and developing a feeder system for important member leadership roles within the organization.
Across the nation, alumni promote the organization’s mission and bring the familia together. As an alumni member, you’ve demonstrated your dedication and commitment to the organization by being actively involved as a chapter or national leader. Distinguishing yourself as an alumn will further demonstrate your continued interest and passion for advancing sustainable Hispanic homeownership.
NAHREP alumni fulfill at least one of the following requirements:
- Have served on the National Board of Directors
- Have served as a local chapter president
- Have served a minimum of 4 years as a local chapter board member
- Have served as a former chapter coach
Do you know of someone that qualifies and who might be interested in these benefits? Refer them today!
Upon an approved application, NAHREP alumni receive the following benefits:
- Discounted Platinum membership
- Discounted pricing to national and chapter events (by way of Platinum membership)
- Invite only annual reunion
- Exclusive masterminds
- Quarterly Zoom with NAHREP CEO and Co Founder, Gary Acosta
- Consideration for other leadership roles:
- National Advocacy Committee
- National Chapter Coach
- National Board of Directors
- Regional Board of Directors
- NAHREP 10 Certified Wealth Trainer