The NAHREP leadership experience is unparalleled. Once you’ve served on a chapter or national board as a member or president, you’ve gained unique insight into how business opportunity and cultura truly intersect within the organization.
Across the nation, alumni promote the organization’s mission and bring the familia together. As an alumni member, you’ve demonstrated your dedication and commitment to the organization by being actively involved as a chapter or national leader. Distinguishing yourself as an alumn will further demonstrate your continued interest and passion for advancing sustainable Hispanic homeownership.
NAHREP alumni fulfill at least one of the following requirements:
- Have served on the National board
- Have served as a chapter president
- Have served a minimum of 4 years as a chapter board member
Do you know of someone that qualifies and who might be interested in these benefits? Refer them today!
Upon an approved application, NAHREP alumni receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary platinum membership
- Discounted pricing to national and chapter events
- NAHREP National Convention & Housing Policy Summit and NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE
- Distinction at national events