The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals released their top 250 Latino agents awards for 2016, and 11 Houston agents were among those honored – including the No. 2 Hispanic agent for the entire U.S.
Agents were nominated for their significant number of transactions and dedication to homeownership.
The 11 agents from the Greater Houston Area awarded are:
- Mario Negron, RE/MAX Prestige – Houston New Home Team, Houston (403 transactions)
- Mark Dimas, Winhill Advisors, Cypress (381 transactions)
- Monica Foster, RE/MAX Space Center – Clear Lake, Houston (172 transactions)
- Monica Rojas, RE/MAX 1st Choice, Santa Fe (104 transaction)
- Ruby Miranda, Prime Realty Group, La Porte (91 transaction)
- Alfonso Parodi, ERA Realty Associates, Houston (67 transactions)
- Ivan Arjona, RE/MAX The Woodlands & Spring, The Woodlands (66 transactions)
- Evan Compean, Champions Real Estate Group, Houston (63 transactions)
- Aurelio Valdez, RE/MAX Prestige, Houston (63 transactions)
- Peyo Rubio, RE/MAX Northwest, Spring (62 transactions)
- Javier Tello, RE/MAX Cinco Ranch, Katy (53 transactions)