ERA Mi Casa Real Estate Acknowledged as Individual Company with Most Agents on NAHREP’s Top 250
Madison, N.J. 06-23-2016
ERA Real Estate, a leading global real estate franchisor, announced that for the third consecutive year, ERA Mi Casa Real Estate in Chicago, Illinois, is the single company with the most agents on the prestigious National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals’ (NAHREP) Top 250 list of Latino Agents, with seven people named for 2016. Led by broker/owner Joe Castillo, ERA Mi Casa Real Estate’s ranking as the No. 1 office on the list underscores its integral role in advancing homeownership rates in Chicago’s Latino community.
A total of 11 ERA-affiliated sales professionals were recognized in this year’s rankings, including three from ERA Sellers & Buyers Real Estate in El Paso, Texas, and one from ERA Realty Associates in Houston, Texas.
The NAHREP Top 250 Latino Agents list recognizes the top Latino real estate professionals nationwide, accounting for more than $5 billion in total transaction volume from agents in 30 states across the country. They are noted not only for their performance, but for their commitment to sustainable homeownership. This year’s honorees were selected from among 700 nominees, the largest pool of candidates to date, a testament to the growing prestige of the rankings.
“I’m deeply proud of the efforts of these ERA professionals who are working tirelessly to serve, enrich and strengthen their communities by increasing homeownership rates in their markets,” said Charlie Young, president and CEO of ERA Real Estate. “Through our partnership with NAHREP we are committed to fostering diversity and driving homeownership for all clients and making the American Dream of homeownership – the cornerstone of wealth creation and a stabilizing force for working families – a reality for all who aspire to that goal.”
The 11 ERA sales professionals recognized on the list are:
13. Dennis Estep, ERA Sellers & Buyers Real Estate, El Paso, Texas
48. Joe Castillo, ERA Mi Casa Real Estate, Chicago, Illinois
64. Salvador Gonzalez, ERA Mi Casa Real Estate, Chicago, Illinois
99. Ray Borrego, ERA Sellers & Buyers Real Estate, El Paso, Texas
121. Debbi Hester, ERA Sellers & Buyers Real Estate, El Paso, Texas
144. Maria Castillo, ERA Mi Casa Real Estate, Chicago, Illinois
147. Alfonso Parodi, ERA Realty Associates, Houston, Texas
183. Erika Villegas, ERA Mi Casa Real Estate, Chicago, Illinois
216. Natalia Martinez, ERA Mi Casa Real Estate, Chicago, Illinois
219. Uriel Ayala, ERA Mi Casa Real Estate, Chicago, Illinois
250. Ubaldo Garcia, ERA Mi Casa Real Estate, Chicago, Illinois
In addition, five of these high-performing professionals were recognized on a number of new rankings included in this year’s report:
• Erika Villegas was named to the Top 25 Millennial Latino Agents list.
• Dennis Estep was among the Top 50 Latino Agents by Volume
• Dennis Estep, Joe Castillo, Salvador Gonzalez and Ray Borrego were ranked among the Top 50 Individual Latino Agents.
The full NAHREP Top 250 Latino Agent Report can be viewed here.
About ERA Real Estate
ERA Real Estate is an innovative franchising leader in the residential real estate industry with nearly 45 years of experience in developing consumer-oriented products and services. The ERA network includes approximately 37,000 brokers and sales associates and approximately 2,350 offices throughout the United States and 33 countries and territories. Each office is independently owned and operated. ERA Real Estate is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services. ERA Real Estate information is available at: ERA.com.