NAHREP is launching a partnership with Intuit’s QuickBooks Self-Employed to make it easier for self-employed professionals to manage their finances and prepare for tax season. QuickBooks Self-Employed will benefit the more than 50 percent of NAHREP members who identify as self-employed or independent contractors by making it easier for them to untangle personal and business expenses, track deductions such as mileage, and seamlessly estimate and file quarterly and year-end taxes.
“Our aim at NAHREP is not only to ensure Latinos are provided with opportunities in homeownership, but also to economically empower our community of small business professionals,” said Joseph Nery, 2016 NAHREP President. “By partnering with Intuit, our organization is able to amplify the resources in our toolkit to better serve our members with their finances.”
Using QuickBooks Self-Employed, NAHREP members will be able to:
- Track mileage automatically
- Use the mobile app to track income and separate business and personal expenses on the go
- Put expense tracking on autopilot through automatic categorization
- Ease quarterly taxes by estimating the amount to set aside
- Maximize deductions through Schedule C categorization
For more information, visit selfemployed.intuit.com/NAHREP.