Elevate Summit Sponsor
Business Leaders Luncheon Sponsor
Networking Reception Sponsor
May 24, 2022 | 10 AM –7 PM ET | Regional Event
100 CNN Center, Atlanta, GA 30303
NAHREP has a discounted hotel room rate of $199/night
Southeast Regional Event Pricing
Housing Inventory Symposium Followed by Business Leaders Luncheon sponsored by EPM
Elevate Summit sponsored by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage & Networking Reception sponsored by Homestar Financial
Thank You To Our Event Sponsors
Regional partners and other companies which are currently unaffiliated with NAHREP may sponsor event-related opportunities as listed below. Click here to download a PDF copy of regional sponsorship opportunities.
FOR SPONSORSHIP INQUIRIES
Corporate Relations Manager
- MC | Juan Mejia, President, JCM Ventures & Commercial Real Estate Partner at DT Spade
- MC | Manny Recinos, NAHREP Atlanta Past President, REALTOR®, Coldwell Banker
A renowned industry expert speaks on one of the most pressing issues for real estate today.
- Opening Remarks | Raquel Lavender, Broker Associate, Keller Williams Realty
- Keynote Speaker | Doug Shipman, President, Atlanta City Council
Despite the dramatic need for more entry-level housing, there are several barriers complicating the construction of new homes. Experts and elected officials brainstorm policy solutions to spur new home construction.
- Moderator | Luis Padilla, 2022 NAHREP President, CEO, The Padilla Team at RE/MAX Advance Realty
- Chuck Fowke, Immediate Past Chairman of the Board, NAHB
- Jan Haddar, Vice President, Builder Division, Silverton Mortgage
- Nicole Hunter, Realtor/Real Estate Investor, United Real Estate Investment Group
- Mauricio Ramirez, Projects Director, Technaserv Corporation
With housing supply levels at a historic low, how can home purchase opportunities be saved for first-time homebuyers? Experts and elected officials discuss some options to help give first-time buyers more opportunities to become homeowners.
- Moderator | Rick Guerrero, Director of Branch Sales and Strategic Partnerships, US Mortgage Corporation and NAHREP 10 Certified Trainer
- Tawkiyah Jordan, Senior Director, Housing and Community Strategies, Habitat for Humanity
- Marvin Lim, Representative, Georgia State House of Representatives
- Martha Revelo, Northeast Outreach Director, Office of U.S. Senator Raphael Warnock
Must purchase ticket to attend. Food for thought: Listen to a thought-provoking keynote on relevant business matters while enjoying a refreshing lunch.
- Opening Remarks | Eduardo Munoz, Program Manager, Mayor Dickens' Division of Immigrant Affairs
- Sponsor Remarks | Eddy Perez, CEO, EPM
- Keynote Speaker | Humberto Garcia-Sjogrim, Co-Founder, Latino Victory Georgia
- MC | Neil Terc, President, SuCasa.com
Cash buyers have the edge in today's market! Jessica Bryan and Shyla Duphily, Account Executives, will teach you how to turn your buyers into cash buyers with the Buyer Accepted program, offered by New American Funding. Joining them will also be New American Funding Latino Focus Board Member, Jose Plascencia, Branch Manager who will share the secret sauce to enriching the Hispanic community through homeownership.
- Jessica Bryan, Account Executive, New American Funding
- Shyla Duphily, Account Executive, New American Funding
- Jose Plascencia, Branch Manager, New American Funding
As housing prices continue to rise and entry-level inventory remains at historically low levels, discover solutions that fit unique borrower needs and help achieve the dream of homeownership. Learn how you can use Freddie Mac's affordable housing solutions to strengthen your communities and foster your business growth.
- Michael Acevedo, Area Sales Manager, Truist Bank
- Albert Martinez, Account Manager, South Florida & HFA East
- Sam Noel, Affordable Lending Manager for the Lender Engagement Team, Freddie Mac
- Deanna Vaughn, Deputy Homeownership Division Director, Georgia Department of Community Affairs
- Nadja Vital, Affordable Lending Manager, Single Family, Client and Community Engagement, Freddie Mac
- Selena Williams, REALTOR®, former NAHREP Atlanta Local Board Member
- Opening Remarks | Kim Lundstrom, Southeast Regional CBOG Chair, Truist Bank
- Sponsor Remarks | Anthony Cardinal, Mortgage Retail Sales Manager, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
A NAHREP leader shares the latest developments in NAHREP’s work to increase sustainable Hispanic homeownership.
- Daisy Lopez-Cid, 2018 NAHREP President and Broker/Owner, RE/MAX Premier Properties
- Luis Padilla, 2022 NAHREP President, CEO, The Padilla Team at RE/MAX Advance Realty
This how-to session invites all registered attendees to learn how to incorporate masterminding into their regular business practice. A group of NAHREP leaders will host a short masterminding demonstration for attendees to follow their example.
- Moderator | Sebastian Riveros, 2022 NAHREP Atlanta Chapter President, Ameris Bank
- Panelist | Ramona Bautista, Real Estate Advisor- Team Leader, The Keyes Company
- Panelist | Justine Jimenez Garcia, NAHREP South Florida Past President, Countywide Properties ERA Powered
Set yourself up for long-term success and learn from experienced professionals who have built wealth for themselves and their families over their careers with flipping properties.
- Moderator | Daisy Lopez-Cid, 2018 NAHREP President and Broker/Owner, RE/MAX Premier Properties
- Panelist | Wendell Couch, Division Manager, Homestar Financial Corporation
- Panelist | Janxel Felix, HUD Listing Broker & Broker Owner, JF Properties
- Panelist | Renyel Rivero, Broker Associate, eXp World Holdings
What are the best of the best doing to compete in your area? Get the rundown on the most lucrative opportunities from the NAHREP Top 250 winners driving the Southeast market.
- Moderator | Neil Terc, President, SuCasa.com
- Panelist | Francisco Fernández, Broker/Owner, Best Properties Realty Group, NAHREP Certified 10 Trainer
- Panelist | Raquel Lavender, Broker Associate, Keller Williams Realty
- Panelist | Jose Plascencia, Branch Manager, New American Funding
- Panelist | Leo Roberto, Production Manager, PrimeLending, a PlainsCapital Company®
- Priscilla Nieves, Sales Manager, Bay Equity
Mingle and make key connections with the rest of the #NAHREPfamilia during the evening reception.
- Sponsor Remarks | Wendell Couch, Division Manager, Homestar Financial Corporation
- MC | Linda Guzman, Southeast Regional CBOG Co-Chair | NAHREP Central Florida Past President, LIV Realty
- MC | Daisy Lopez-Cid, 2018 NAHREP President and Broker/Owner, RE/MAX Premier Properties