Regional Connect: Southwest
February 3, 2023
Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown
899 Francisco St
Los Angeles, CA 90017
NAHREP has a discounted hotel room rate of $239/night for this event
Room Block offer ends on January 12, 2023 or when rooms sell out
Regional Connect: Southwest Pricing
The deadline for refunds is Friday, January 20, 2023
Thank You To Our Event Sponsors
Regional partners and other companies which are currently unaffiliated with NAHREP may sponsor event-related opportunities as listed below. Click here to download a PDF copy of regional sponsorship opportunities.
FOR SPONSORSHIP INQUIRIES
Corporate Relations Manager
- Sponsor Remarks | Stephanie Christie, Sales Director, Citi
- MC | Armando Tam, SVP, Chapter Development, NAHREP
As a business and real estate professional, it's more important than ever to stay informed on housing policies and issues that are affecting your neighborhood. This fireside chat will examine key housing issues that the Los Angeles community faces today. Learn about tangible approaches and solutions you can act on to create change at the local level.
- Moderator | Nuria Rivera, 2022 NAHREP President-Elect, CEO, Novation Title Insurance Agency
- Antonio Villaraigosa, 41st Mayor, City of Los Angeles
According to the Recording Industry of America, Latin music revenues grew by 37% in the first half of 2021, outpacing the overall recorded music market's growth of 27%. As Latin music continues to rise in popularity, it's evident that the music industry will need to evolve. Join us for a fireside chat with a music industry leader for an insightful discussion about what's changing in the music world and how it is adapting to serve the next generation of Latino listeners.
- Moderator | Armando Tam, SVP, Chapter Development, NAHREP
- Ali Alarcon, President of Entertainment, Spanish Broadcasting System
Angel investing in startups isn't just for billionaires; it's now more accessible than ever to fund the next big idea. The Hispanic Wealth Project Angel Community offers members an opportunity to be part of the solution in increasing capital to Latino-owned businesses. You will hear from Angel Community members on their journey from non-investor to how they diversified their strategy.
- Panelist | Cristian Correa, Senior Vice President, Caliber Home Loans
- Panelist | Chris Moreno, Angel Investor & Vice President, Real Estate & Channel Partners, Xeal Energy
- MC | Jason Riveiro, Executive Director/COO, NAHREP
Mingle and make key connections with the rest of the #NAHREPfamilia during the evening reception.