NAHREP CEO, Gary Acosta Presents Commentary on Election Result
Following the recent historic Presidential Election, NAHREP Co-Founder & CEO, Gary Acosta, offers his commentary on the election result, its impact on Hispanics and other minorities, and what we should be doing to move forward.
HWP Investor’s Retreat
Coming in 2017, the Hispanic Wealth Project Investor’s Retreat is an exclusive retreat for prolific real estate practitioners, small business owners, and corporate executives. The two-day workshop retreat is where attendees will learn investment strategies directly from master investors Foster Stanback and Landon Taylor.
NAHREP Publishes Industry Terms English-Spanish Glossary
In its first edition, the Glossary of Real Estate Industry Terms provides commonly used real estate and finance terms in English to Spanish and Spanish to English. Additionally, the glossary differentiates between formal Spanish and their colloquial translations, which is often the more used of the two terms by real estate professionals and their clientele.
2016 Top 250 Latino Mortgage Originators Award
NAHREP is proud to announce the second annual list of top producing Latino mortgage originators in the U.S. The group represents a total of 32,783 closed mortgages and over $8.1 billion in funded loans.
2016 Top 250 Latino Agents Award
Now in its fifth year of publication, the NAHREP Top 250 Latino Agents Award recognizes the industry’s leading Hispanic real estate agents and brokers from across the country. The list recognizes agents whose hard work and dedication has led them to close an outstanding number of transactions in an effort to increase the rate of sustainable homeownership in communities across the country.
Introducing the NAHREP 10 principles
The NAHREP 10 is a set of principles to guide the association’s members and supporters to success. It began as a vision by co-founder Gary Acosta as to what it would mean to be a NAHREP member in five years. As a part of the Hispanic Wealth Project, the NAHREP 10 outline tenets necessary to thrive in the industry and to create long-last, generational wealth.
Subscribe to receive email updates from NAHREP
SOCIAL MEDIA FEEDS
- Real Estate Agents: Stay Savvy in Social Media with RISMedia’s ACE
- Top 10 Apps for 2017 to Power Up Your Real Estate Business
- The Secret to Closing More Deals: A Personalized CMA
- It’s Time to Plan for the New Year
- Explore America’s Neighborhoods: Greenwich Village, New York City
- Mortgage Rates Reach Year-Peak to Date as Rate Rise Looms
- Check Out President Obama’s New D.C. Digs
- Mortgage Apps Drip Down Another 0.7 Percent
- Education Insider: Meet the Real Estate Tech-Scape – Companies Innovating Real Estate in 2016
- Surveying the American Dream: Housing Optimism Swings Post-Election