NAHREP recognizes leading mortgage originators
Earlier this month, NAHREP released the first ever Top 250 Latino Mortgage Originators Award. The report is an addition to the Top 250 Award program and was developed as an opportunity to acknowledge industry professionals who make homeownership their personal mission. In partnership with Radian Guaranty, the award recognizes mortgage originators across the country that have closed an outstanding number of transactions in the 2014 calendar year.
"Radian recognizes the growing importance of the diverse populations for our country's housing and economic recovery, and is thrilled to partner with NAHREP in making sure that mortgage professionals are not only aware of the needs of these populations but are ready to support them," said Teresa Bryce Bazemore, president of Radian Guaranty.
The Top 10 Latino Mortgage Originators in the U.S.:
- Manuel Corral, GEM Mortgage, Pomona, CA
- Edward A. Hernandez, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Highland Village, TX
- Benjamin Herrera, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Des Moines, IA
- Donald Ambrose King, IV, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Des Moines, IA
- Alexander Varela, PrimeLending, Bedford, TX
- Miguel Dominguez, PrimeLending, Sterling Heights, MI
- Carlos Augusto Gutierrez-Villalba, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Tempe, AZ
- Sergio Corona, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Des Moines, IA
- Natalie Navarro, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Tempe, AZ
- Jorge Montoya, Guild Mortgage, Reno, NV
View the entire list of Top 250 Latino Mortgage Originators here.
The group of top producers represents a total of 22,711 closed mortgages, over $5.0 billion dollars in closed mortgages, and thirty-three different companies. Their success is a demonstration of the growing influence of Latinos in real estate, both as a profession as well as through home buying.
The results are in…
Every year, the brightest agents from across the country are closely considered for the Top 250 Latino Agent award. Each candidate brings a unique story of personal triumph, overcoming adversity, devotion to their trade, and work every day in their local market to make homeownership a reality for families.
Selected from among 500 agents considered for the award this year, the group represents a total of 20,765 transaction sides in 2014, and over $3.9 billion in total volume.
The 2015 Top 10 Latino Agents in the U.S.:
- Marshall Carrasco, Marshall Realty, Reno, NV
- Leo Pareja, Keller Williams Realty Leo Pareja Team, Falls Church, VA
- Daisy Lopez-Cid, RE/MAX Premier Properties, Kissimmee, FL
- Marty Rodriguez, Century 21 Marty Rodriguez, Glendora, CA
- Mark Dimas, Professional Group Realty, Cypress, TX
- Mario Negron, RE/MAX Prestige - Houston New Home Team, Houston, TX
- David Acosta, Keller Williams Realty David Acosta Real Estate Group, El Paso, TX
- Eduardo Blanco, 5 Diamond Management and Real Estate, LLC, Miami, FL
- Noah Herrera, Platinum Real Estate Professionals, Henderson, NV
- Dennis Estep, The House Company, El Paso, TX
Download the complete Top 250 Latino Agent Award report
"Congratulations to the agents who have earned this significant distinction," said Errol Samuelson, Zillow Group chief industry development officer. "We are honored to collaborate with NAHREP in recognizing the efforts of these exemplary leaders in helping people achieve the dream of homeownership."
NAHREP to host Sabores: A Culinary Experience at 2015 National Convention
As a part of the 2015 National Convention & Latin Music Festival, NAHREP is proud to present Sabores: A Culinary Experience, a food festival for the foodie who is looking for the ultimate tasting experience paired with culinary demonstrations, a cocktail party, musical entertainment, and endless opportunities to indulge. The event, which is the celebratory close of the convention, will feature cuisine inspired by famed celebrity Chef Douglas Rodriguez.
Sabores will take place September 22 at the Chicago Hilton at 7:00PM. Grab your ticket to this one-of-a-kind culinary experience at the crossroads of business and culture. ¡Viva la comida Latina!
Nuevo Latino Tour comes to California
The NAHREP original stage production, 53 Million & One, is making its way to California as a part of the 2015 Nuevo Latino Tour. The one-man show highlights the common challenges, experiences, and aspirations that bind the 53 million Latinos that call America home. The tour kicks off its California leg on June 30 in Los Angeles and will be touring up the California coast through the rest of the year. Catch one of the the shows below:
El Portal Theater
June 30, 2015
Buy Tickets Online
Lakeside Theater at the
July 15, 2015
Buy Tickets Online
2015 Leadership Academy heads to Chicago
The annual NAHREP Leadership Academy will take place this year from September 18 – 19 at the Chicago Hilton, and is where NAHREP future leaders learn about the history of the association, the course NAHREP is set to take in the next year, and gives participants first-hand experience from industry leaders.
The skills learned at the Academy prepare the associations up and comers to be the leaders of tomorrow. As a part of this year's program, attendees will learn from national and chapter leaders how to successfully run a NAHREP chapter, will be given an overview of the secondary market, as well as advocacy training.
Register for the 2015 Leadership Academy here, and see details on this year's program.