NAHREP Launches Regional Strategy
New national regions offer a greater selection of partnership opportunities and improved support to local chapters
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®) today launched a new regional strategy, introducing a new organizational level to the association.
Dividing the U.S. into six national regions, the new strategy establishes a regional Corporate Board of Governors for each region. NAHREP’s National Board of Directors will appoint a regional Chair to lead the board and appoint all regional corporate board governors from a pool including former chapter presidents and NAHREP corporate members and partners from the region. The national launch will be phased starting with Southeast region which includes Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida and Puerto Rico, with the other regions announced over the coming months.
“The regional structure allows for new sponsorship and collaboration opportunities for companies and organizations that want to further target their outreach to the Latino homeowners, the fastest growing homeownership segment in the country,” said Gary Acosta, NAHREP Co-Founder & CEO.
Each region will host two major events annually that will attract and engage some of the most successful real estate professionals in the market.
“The NAHREP regional boards will help create a new layer of educational and networking opportunities for our partners and members,” said Sara Rodriguez, 2021 NAHREP President. “Latinos are driving homeownership growth all across the nation and our regional platform will be an exciting supplement to our great chapters along with our national events and activities.”
The NAHREP Southeast Regional Corporate Board Governors are as follows:
- Co-Chair Linda Guzman, LIV Realty
- Co-Chair Kim Lundstrom, Truist Bank
- April Alexander, Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC
- Massoud Atallah, Realogy
- Otis Bass, NU World Title, LLC
- Northern Virginia Past President Miguel Calvo, Keller Williams Fairfax Gateway
- Fort Lauderdale Past President Rosa Canao, Terra Realty
- Wendell Couch, Homestar Financial Corporation
- Jesus Cruz, Alterra Home Loans
- Maryland Past President Juanita Del Valle Santos, Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
- National Past President Tino Diaz, Charis Pros USA, Inc.
- Latonia Donaldson, PrimeLending a PlainsCapital Company
- Jason Frazier, EPM
- Laz Garcia, First American Title Insurance
- Juan Giraldo, Loan Depot
- Charlotte Past President Raul Gonzalez, Realty of Charlotte
- Rosa Gueveraz, Benevida Settlement Services
- Eric Haddock, The Moneyhouse Inc
- South Florida Past President Justine Jimenez Garcia, Countywide Properties, Inc.
- Mark Kershner, RE/MAX
- Atlanta Past President Raquel Lavender, Keller Williams
- Jorge Llaguno, BBVA
- Daisy Lopez-Cid, RE/MAX Premier Properties
- Northern Virginia Past President Elliott R. Oliva, KW The Oliva Home Group
- Arlene Ramirez, Freedom Mortgage
- South Florida Past President Renyel Rivero, eXp Realty
- Sandy Robertson, Bank of America
- Majurial “MJ” Watkins, Radian Guaranty
- Scott Willis, U.S. Bank
“The Southeast region has some of the most concentrated areas of Latino economic and population growth in the country. We are excited to serve the region’s real estate and broker professionals with an even greater level of service,” said Southeast Region Co-Chairs Linda Guzman of LIV Realty and Kim Lundstrom of Truist Bank.
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®), a nonprofit 501(c)6 trade association, is dedicated to advancing sustainable homeownership for the Hispanic community in America. NAHREP has over 40,000 real estate professional members and 100 local chapters nationwide.