NAHREP Announces 2023 Top 250 Latino Agents Award Recipients
Top 250 agents and top 100 teams have a combined sales volume of $11.2 billion, RE/MAX, Keller Williams, eXp Realty, Century 21 and Coldwell Banker top the list of companies with the most agents honored
SAN DIEGO—June 22, 2023— The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP®) released its twelfth annual Top 250 Latino Agents Report today recognizing the top producing Latino agents across the United States, including Puerto Rico. This year’s report ranks individual agents and teams based on transactions and sales volume, representing a total of 31,913 transactions and $11.2 billion in combined sales volume in 2022.
“Every year, we look forward to acknowledging the hard work and accomplishments of the top Latino agents in the country with the NAHREP Top 250. These agents’ roles are invaluable to thousands of individuals and families pursuing their dreams of homeownership,” said 2023 NAHREP President Nuria Rivera. “Additionally, these savvy businesspeople are key economic players, driving billions of dollars in real estate sales. Congratulations to all of the top agents on your successes, which are a direct result of your persistence and dedication in a challenging market.”
The 2023 Top 10 Latino Agents in the U.S. ranked by transactions are:
- Artemisa Boston, Realty Group, LLC, Coon Rapids, MN – 245
- Luis Coronel, Coronel Realty Group, Indianapolis, IN – 239
- Gino Montalvo, Mirabal Montalvo & Associates, Corpus Christi, TX – 221
- Chris Montalvo, Mirabal Montalvo & Associates, Corpus Christi, TX – 189
- Shamile Botzman, Agenty CRE by Cluff Re, Chandler, AZ – 165
- Erika Robles, Keller Williams Realty Tulare-Kings, Hanford, CA – 142
- Victor Rafael Cruz Perez, ECO Real Estate, Carolina, PR – 133
- Sandra Rangel, Real Broker, LLC, San Antonio, TX – 131
- Jose Pablo Campillo, Tierra Antigua Realty, Tucson, AZ – 127
- Arturo Flores, eXp Realty Arturo Flores Team, Woodstock, IL – 122
The 2023 Top 10 Latino Teams in the U.S. ranked by transactions are:
- Mark Dimas, Mark Dimas Properties, Mark Dimas Team, Houston, TX – 1067
- Shelly Salas, Your Home SOLD Guaranteed Realty, The Salas Team, Killeen, TX – 713
- Nicole Freer, Nicole Freer Group, Nicole Freer Group, Katy, TX – 660
- Monica Foster, eXp Realty, Monica Foster Team, League City, TX – 613
- Veronica Figueroa, eXp Realty, Figueroa Team, Orlando, FL – 536
- Steven Pagan, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS®, The Steven Pagan Team, Medford, NJ – 388
- Andres Hoyos, Sync Brokerage, AH Group, Los Angeles, CA – 380
- Lily Moore, Lily Moore Realty, Lily Moore Team, Westlake, TX – 340
- Matt Rice, ClearView Realty, The Matt Rice Group, El Paso, TX – 327
- Michelle Fermin, Century 21 Northeast, The Fermin Group, Lawrence, MA – 318
For the ninth consecutive year, RE/MAX is the most highly represented brand with 54 agents, followed by Keller Williams with 41, eXp Realty with 27 agents, Century 21 with 24 agents and Coldwell Banker with 16 agents. Among all of their brands, Anywhere Real Estate has 54 agents on the list. Artemisa Boston from Realty Group, LLC in Coon Rapids, MN is the leading agent with 245 transactions. Mark Dimas of Mark Dimas Properties heads the leading team, Mark Dimas Team, in Houston, TX with 1067 transactions.
Nominations for the Top 250 came from every major market in the nation, with three Texas metropolitan areas leading the way as the most represented cities on the list: San Antonio, El Paso and Houston. NAHREP’s 2022 State of Hispanic Homeownership Report found that Texas also offers the greatest opportunity for Latino homeownership. The average number of transactions for the Top 250 individual agents and teams in 2022 is 88.
This year’s report features the following award categories: the top 250 agents, the top teams, the top agents and teams by volume, the top agents in their respective regions, the top rookie agents and the top buyers-side agents and teams.
NAHREP will honor the Top 250 at NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE in Miami, Florida taking place September 27-30, 2023. At the event, honorees can network with other top producers. To learn more and register, visit nahrep.org/fallconference.
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®), a nonprofit 501(c)6 trade association, is dedicated to advancing sustainable homeownership for the Hispanic community in America. NAHREP has a network of over 40,000 real estate professionals and 100 local chapters nationwide, hosting several national events per year and publishing multiple industry cornerstone reports annually and multimedia content. Join us in advocating for policies that grow sustainable Latino homeownership, read our 2023 policy priorities here.