NAHREP Alumni FAQ
Who are NAHREP Alumni?
NAHREP Alumni meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Have served on the National Board of Directors
- Have served as a local chapter president
- Have served a minimum of 4 years as a local chapter board member
- Have served or currently serving as a chapter coach
What benefits do Alumni receive?
Alumni are provided the following benefits:
- Automatic Platinum Membership upgrade from an active Standard Membership
- Discounted pricing to national and chapter events (by way of Platinum Membership)
- Special invitation to the annual NAHREP Family Reunion
- Participation in exclusive masterminds
- Quarterly Zoom with NAHREP Co-Founder & CEO Gary Acosta or Executive Director & COO Jason Riveiro
- Recognition on the Alumni “Wall of Distinction”
- Consideration for other leadership roles:
– National Chapter Coach
– National Board of Directors
– Regional Corporate Board of Governors
– NAHREP 10 Certified Trainer
– NAHREP National Speaker
I’m not an alumnus but I know someone who can be. How can I refer them?
You can refer them by clicking here to share the program
I meet the requirements, but still serve on a board. Do I qualify?
Board members are eligible to become Alumni once they NO longer serve on a NAHREP board. The exception to this would be if you are an emeritus director or past president.
I have a standard membership, do I need to do anything to receive the upgrade to Platinum?
No, your membership will be upgraded by our team once you are approved for the Alumni program. Please note, you are required to hold an active Standard Membership to be approved.
I receive a complimentary membership due to my company’s partnership with NAHREP. Can I transfer my membership to another company employee?
NAHREP appreciates your company’s support! All memberships are nontransferable. We recommend keeping your Alumni status in mind for the next year so that more of your company’s employees can receive the perks of your company partnership.
I am currently serving my fourth year as a board member, does that qualify me?
You’re almost there! Chapter board members are eligible to become Alumni after completing their fourth year and no longer serve on a NAHREP chapter board.
I’ve served as a board member for four years but with different chapters, does that qualify me?
Yes, as long as you are no longer serving on a NAHREP chapter board.
How do I know if my application has been approved?
You’ll receive a confirmation email from Alumni@nahrep.org with a welcome letter and other details.
For how long does my Alumni status remain valid?
Your Alumni status is approved as long as you’re still in the real estate industry. You’ll be sent a verification request every two years to confirm this.