NAHREP Launches Southwest Region
The third phase of the organization’s six-region growth strategy to expand partnership opportunities and improve support to local chapters
(15 June, 2021) The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®) today launched the Southwest region as the next phase of its six-region growth strategy which commenced with the launch of the Southeast region on February 18, 2021.
NAHREP’s National Board of Directors appointed Desolina Avila as Southwest Regional Corporate Board of Governors Chair and Tina Marie Hernandez as Southwest Regional Corporate Board of Governors Co-Chair to lead the board. NAHREP’s National Board also appointed 26 other governors from a pool including former chapter presidents and NAHREP corporate members and partners from the region.
The Southwest region includes Southern California and Arizona.
“The Southwest region is home to four of the ten most populous Latino markets in the country, with three located in California alone,” said Gary Acosta, NAHREP Co-Founder & CEO.
Each region will host two major events annually that will attract and engage some of the most successful real estate professionals in the market.
“The Southwest Regional Corporate Board of Governors represents some of the leading Latino real estate professionals in the nation. They will drive a new level of vibrancy to our partners and members,” said Sara Rodriguez, 2021 NAHREP President.
The NAHREP Southwest Regional Corporate Board Governors are as follows:
- Desolina Avila, Southwest Region Chair, MSELA Past President, Citibank
- Tina Marie Hernandez, Southwest Region Co-Chair, Orange County Past President, CB Omni Group
- Steve Anderson, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Gerardo Ascencio Jr., San Diego Past President, Mission Real Estate
- Carlos Avalos, Santa Clarita Past President, Keller Williams VIP Properties
- Teddy Baxter, Engel & Völkers
- Roy Cabrera, San Fernando Past President, Alterra Home Loans
- Juan Cepeda, Alterra Home Loans
- Olivia Chavez, San Fernando Past President, Mission Real Estate
- Jorge Deleon, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Rose Ann Djelmane, Bank of America
- Raymond Eshaghian, Greenbox Loans
- Tony Fernandez, Radian Guaranty
- Lina Gorinstein, First American Title
- Oscar Guerra, SoCal Inland Empire Past President, Supreme Lending
- Christopher H. Lopez, iCore Lending, Inc.
- Daisy Lopez-Cid, REALTOR, RE/MAX Premier Properties
- Julio Midolo, MSELA Past President, RE/MAX SKY
- Sonia Moncayo, LA South Bay Past President, HomeStart Realty Group
- Vanessa Montanez, U.S. Bank
- Dominique Naccarato, Chase
- Denisse Newell, San Diego Past President, Keller Williams San Diego Metro
- Matthew Pettit, Chenoa Fund powered by CBC Mortgage Agency
- Tom Ramirez, New American Funding
- Leo Robles, SoCal Inland Empire Past President, eXp World Holdings
- Dan Tran, LA San Gabriel Valley Past President, Fidelity National
- Patricia Villanueva, San Diego Past President, United Realty and Loans, Inc.
- Claudia Zaker, San Diego Past President, Keller Williams Chula Vista
“We are excited to contribute to NAHREP commitment to sustainable homeownership by growing partnerships and members in the Southwest region,” said Southwest Regional Corporate Board of Governors Chair Desolina Avila and Co-Chair Tina Marie Hernandez.
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®), a nonprofit 501(c)6 trade association, is dedicated to advancing sustainable homeownership for the Hispanic community in America. NAHREP has a network of over 40,000 real estate professionals and 100 local chapters nationwide, hosting several national events per year and publishing multiple industry cornerstone reports annually and multimedia content. Join us in advocating for policies that grow sustainable Latino homeownership, read our 2021 policy priorities here. Also, see the NAHREP Hispanic Homeownership by Congressional District Tool which measures Hispanic homeownership by U.S. congressional district, allowing constituents, advocates, policy makers, and lending and housing professionals to evaluate district performance at a glance.