NAHREP Launches Northwest Region
The fourth phase of the organization’s six-region growth strategy to expand partnership opportunities and improve support to local chapters
(09 September, 2021) The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®) today launched the Northwest region as the next phase of its six-region growth strategy which commenced with the launch of the Southeast region on February 18, 2021.
NAHREP’s National Board of Directors appointed Matthew Pettit of Chenoa Fund Powered by CBC Mortgage Agency as Northwest Regional Corporate Board of Governors Chair and Greater Las Vegas Past President Alex Garza as Northwest Regional Corporate Board of Governors Co-Chair lead the board. NAHREP’s National Board also appointed 18 other governors from a pool including former chapter presidents and NAHREP corporate members and partners from the region.
The Northwest region includes Northern California, Nevada, Utah and Washington.
“The Northwest is where some of the fastest homeownership growth is taking place in the country. There are many opportunities to partner and collaborate with companies and organizations that want to expand their outreach to a growing number of Latino homebuyers and sellers,” said Gary Acosta, NAHREP Co-Founder & CEO.
Each region will host two major events annually that will attract and engage some of the most successful real estate professionals in the market.
“The Northwest Regional Corporate Board of Governors is comprised of talented and innovative real estate professionals. We look forward to helping them and our partners continue to prosper,” said Sara Rodriguez, 2021 NAHREP President.
The NAHREP Northwest Regional Corporate Board Governors are as follows:
- Matthew Pettit, Northwest Regional Chair, Chenoa Fund Powered by CBC Mortgage Agency
- Alex Garza, Northwest Regional Co-Chair | Greater Las Vegas Past President, Century 21 Americana
- Jessie Arellanes, Greater Las Vegas Past President, First American Title
- D’Ana Duran, Las Vegas Past President, Mountain West Financial
- Chris Garza, New American Funding
- Perla Herrera, Greater Las Vegas Past President, RE/MAX Titans
- Michael Jackson, Chase
- Daisy Lopez-Cid, 2018 NAHREP President, RE/MAX Premier Properties
- Zulien Morales, San Ramon Valley Past President, State Farm
- Lucy Moreno, Central Valley Past President, State Farm
- Fritzi Ortiz, Las Vegas Past President, Equity Title of Nevada
- Javier Otero, Las Vegas Past President, TORO Realty
- Adriana Perezchica, Seattle Past President, Via Real Estate Group
- Arturo Pradera, Alterra Home Loans
- Elsa Razo, Fifth Third Bank
- Andy Rosales, Guaranteed Rate
- Angie Scribner, EPM
- Shaunna Shurtliff, Bolt Credit Services
- Gerald Steen, Century 21 Real Estate
- Chris Vargas, U.S. Bank
- Rocket Mortgage
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
“We are excited to bring new growth opportunities to NAHREP members and partners in the Northwest region,” said Northeast Regional Corporate Board of Governors Chair Matthew Pettit and Co-Chair Alex Garza.
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®), a nonprofit 501(c)6 trade association, is dedicated to advancing sustainable homeownership for the Hispanic community in America. NAHREP has a network of over 40,000 real estate professionals and 100 local chapters nationwide, hosting several national events per year and publishing multiple industry cornerstone reports annually. Join us in advocating for policies that grow sustainable Latino homeownership, read our 2021 policy priorities here. Also, see the NAHREP Hispanic Homeownership by Congressional District Tool which measures Hispanic homeownership by U.S. congressional district, allowing constituents, advocates, policy makers, and lending and housing professionals to evaluate district performance at a glance. Watch the Hispanic homeownership short film!