NAHREP Launches Mountain Region
The fifth phase of the organization’s six-region growth strategy to expand partnership opportunities and improve support to local chapters
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®) today launched the Mountain region as the next phase of its 6-region growth strategy which commenced with the launch of the Southeast region on February 18, 2021.
NAHREP’s National Board of Directors appointed Janet Poe, Community & Affordable Lending Relationship Manager, Chase, as Mountain Regional Corporate Board of Governors Chair and Diana Sifuentes as Mountain Regional Corporate Board of Governors Co-Chair to lead the board and appointed 21 other governors from a pool including former chapter presidents and NAHREP corporate members and partners from the region.
The Mountain region includes Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Nebraska, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
“Texas led the nation with the largest number of new Hispanic homeowners in 2020. The Mountain region represents growth and opportunity for our members and partners. It has tremendous potential for partnership and collaboration with companies and organizations that want to expand their outreach to Latino homebuyers and sellers,” said Gary Acosta, NAHREP Co-Founder & CEO.
Each region will host two major events annually that will attract and engage some of the most successful real estate professionals in the market.
“The Mountain Regional Corporate Board of Governors represents industry leaders who will drive our mission of sustainable Latino homeownership growth to new levels,” said Sara Rodriguez, 2021 NAHREP President.
The NAHREP Mountain Regional Corporate Board Governors are as follows:
- Janet Poe, Mountain Chair, Chase
- Diana Sifuentes, Mountain Co-Chair | Texas Plano Garland Past President, Berkshire Hathaway
- Julia Adame, Oklahoma City Past President, Alterra Home Loans
- Atila Almeida, Dallas Past President, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Ray Borrego, El Paso Past President, ERA Sellers Buyers Real Estate
- Rachel Bruno, San Antonio Past President, RE/MAX Unlimited
- Rae Cervantes Saldana, San Antonio Past President, loanDepot
- Valarie Copenhaver, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Cristian Correa, Caliber Home Loans
- Monica Cuellar, RE/MAX
- Megan Dickson, Truist Bank
- Alejandro Franco, JP & Associates REALTORS
- Rich Gibbs, U.S. Bank
- Kalani Hooker, Berkshire Hathaway HS A Action
- Marta Loachamin, Denver Past President, Steps Real Estate
- Daisy Lopez-Cid, 2018 NAHREP National President, RE/MAX Premier Properties
- Lise Renee Lucci, Austin Past President, JP & Associates REALTORS
- Ernesto Portillo, Alterra Home Loans
- Suzette Reed, Denver Past President, PR Team Mortgage, Partner with Edge Home Finance
- Joe Rivera, New American Funding
- Joe Velazquez, Dallas Past President, Bank of America
- Charles Villafana, Houston Past President, Chase
- Diana Wall, ERA Real Estate
- Rocket Mortgage
“The Mountain region is comprised of a dynamic group of chapters and professionals. We are excited to grow our member, partner and event footprints in the days and weeks to come,” said Mountain Regional Corporate Board of Governors Chair Janet Poe and Co-Chair Diana Sifuentes.
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®), a nonprofit 501(c)6 trade association, is dedicated to advancing sustainable homeownership for the Hispanic community in America. NAHREP has a network of over 40,000 real estate professionals and 100 local chapters nationwide, hosting several national events per year and publishing multiple industry cornerstone reports annually. Join us in advocating for policies that grow sustainable Latino homeownership, read our 2021 policy priorities here. Also, see the NAHREP Hispanic Homeownership by Congressional District Tool which measures Hispanic homeownership by U.S. congressional district, allowing constituents, advocates, policy makers, and lending and housing professionals to evaluate district performance at a glance. Watch the Hispanic homeownership short film!