NAHREP Lists Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents and Teams, Representing $9.25 Billion in Total Volume for 2020
RE/MAX, Century 21 and Coldwell Banker again top the list of companies with the most agents honored
SAN DIEGO—May 26, 2021— The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP®) released its tenth annual Top 250 Latino Agents Report today, recognizing outstanding Latino real estate agents and teams from around the country.
This year’s report, sponsored by Morgan Stanley, includes rankings of top individual agents by volume, top Latino teams, top agents by major market regions and top millennial agents, representing over $9.25 billion in combined sales volume in 2020.
“Despite a once-in-century pandemic and a hyper-competitive market, this year’s Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents and Teams demonstrated perseverance and resilience,” said 2021 NAHREP President Sara Rodriquez. “Their success drives homeownership for Latinos, the only ethnic group in the country to have 6 consecutive years of homeownership growth”.
The top 10 Latino agents on the NAHREP list for 2021, ranked by number of real estate sales, are:
- Artemisa Boston, Realty Group, Inc., Coon Rapids, MN — 247
- Luis Coronel, Coronel Realty Group, Indianapolis, IN — 220
- Ruben Luna, A.Z. & Associates Real Estate Group, Glendale, AZ — 186
- Dennis Estep, ERA Sellers & Buyers Real Estate, El Paso, TX — 176
- Arturo Flores, Success Realty Partners, Woodstock, IL — 170
- Alejandro Grundseth, Alemay Realty, Inc., Kernersville, NC — 156
- Ruby González, Ruby Realty, Cabo Rojo, PR — 154
- Gino Montalvo, Mirabal Montalvo & Associates, Corpus Christi, TX — 153
- Sandra Flores, United Realty Group, Las Vegas, NV — 151
- Johnny Rojas, Century 21 JR Gold Team Realty, Garfield, NJ — 150
The top 10 Latino teams on the NAHREP list for 2021 are:
- Shelly Salas, Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty, The Salas Team, Killeen, TX — 796
- Mark Dimas, Mark Dimas Properties, Mark Dimas Team, Houston, TX — 792
- Veronica Figueroa, eXp Realty, LLC, The Figueroa Team, Orlando, FL — 789
- Daniel Beer, eXp Realty, LLC, Beer Home Team, San Diego, CA — 438
- Monica Foster, eXp Realty, LLC, Monica Foster Team, League City, TX — 408
- Nicole Freer, Nicole Freer Group, Houston, TX — 337
- Daniel Del Real, PMZ Real Estate, The Del Real Group, Modesto, CA — 307
- Zachariah Castillo, Keller Williams Realty City View, The Castillo Group, San Antonio, TX — 306
- Ezequiel Vaello, Sky Realty, Inc., Sky Realty Team, Toa Baja, PR — 291
- Matthew Guzman, RE/MAX Universal, The Matthew Guzman Team, New Caney, TX — 288
For the seventh consecutive year, RE/MAX was the most highly represented brand, with 35 individual agents on the list, followed by Century 21 and Coldwell Banker tied with 27 honorees. Among all of their brands, Realogy had 65 agents on the list.
“Morgan Stanley supports the growth of Latino homeownership, and we’re proud to join NAHREP in recognizing the top professionals in our country that are doing the work, every day,” said James Cotto, Morgan Stanley.
The average number of transactions of our Top 250 individual agents is 71.6. According to National Association of REALTORS®’ statistics, the median number of transactions the typical agent closed in 2020 was 4.
Nominations for the Top 250 came from every major market in the nation, with San Antonio, TX, El Paso, TX, and Chicago, IL leading the way as the most represented cities on the list. Hispanic Executive was the 2021 Top 250 Latino Agents Report Media Sponsor.
The Top 250 Latino Agents will receive special recognition at 2021 NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE to be held in San Diego, CA on September 29 – October 2, 2021. CRC #3600890
2021 Top 250 Latino Agents Report Sponsor
2021 Top 250 Latino Agents Report Media Sponsor
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®), a nonprofit 501(c)6 trade association, is dedicated to advancing sustainable homeownership for the Hispanic community in America. NAHREP has a network of over 40,000 real estate professionals and 100 local chapters nationwide, hosting several national events per year and publishing multiple industry cornerstone reports annually. Join us in advocating for policies that grow sustainable Latino homeownership, read our 2021 policy priorities here. Also, see the NAHREP Hispanic Homeownership by Congressional District Tool which measures Hispanic homeownership by U.S. congressional district, allowing constituents, advocates, policy makers, and lending and housing professionals to evaluate district performance at a glance.
Katherine Wood, PR & Communications Specialist