NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE 2022 Conference Returns to San Diego for Fifth Consecutive Year of Gathering Thousands of Latino Leaders to Advance Sustainable Hispanic Homeownership
Real Estate, Wealth Building, Sports & Entertainment Event to be held September 22–25, 2022
SAN DIEGO—August 1, 2022— The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®) is proud to announce the preliminary agenda for the upcoming NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE event, taking place in San Diego September 22 – 25 and powered by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. For updates see the event website.
Highlighting the powerhouse of Latino buying power, political capital, and technological innovation that is propelling the American economy forward, L’ATTITUDE encourages enlightened executives to invest in the Latino market. To advance the Hispanic Wealth Project and expand its message of financial empowerment to a broader audience, NAHREP has partnered with L’ATTITUDE to host NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE. Together, NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE is changing the narrative of who we are as a nation and who the drivers of growth are for the next few decades.
This year’s NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE event revolves around venture capital, wealth building, and real estate. Four days of programming focus on mindset, financial management, real estate, personal business performance, and business scaling. Agenda highlights include:
- A Conversation with President Barack Obama | Don’t miss this fireside chat between Former President Barack Obama and NAHREP Co-Founder & CEO Gary Acosta!
- Release of the 2022 State of Hispanic Wealth Report | For the sixth consecutive year, this NAHREP report shows how Latinos fare with regard to building wealth in America.
- Fireside Chat with Anand Giridharadas | On-air political analyst for MSNBC and bestselling author Anand Giridharadas discusses disrupting the status quo, where a select group of powerful individuals and companies set the economic agenda, with NAHREP Co-Founder & CEO Gary Acosta. Listen in on a conversation exploring how democratizing investments can empower new entrepreneurs.
- Crystal Balls and Circuit Boards: A Technology Panel | Technology has opened a whole new world of opportunity in real estate, but it has in no way replaced the wisdom and experience of actual real estate professionals. Learn how real estate tech leaders are creating opportunities for real estate professionals to bring their personal touch and learned experience to a greater market, maximize sales, increase efficiency and improve customer experience.
- NFTs and Blockchain: Where Will This Take the Housing Industry? | Blockchain technology, including NFTs, is taking the world by storm and revolutionizing asset ownership. A panel of experts discusses the certain impact this change will have on the housing industry in the coming years.
- The NAHREP Top 250: Heroes of the Hispanic Market | Celebrate the accomplishments of the NAHREP Top 250 Latino Agents and Mortgage Originators advancing homeownership nationwide in an in-person ceremony.
“Markets are changing rapidly and only those with the right access to capital and connections to power and influence will thrive. NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE 2022 is a must-attend event for those wanting to be part of unparalleled entrepreneurial energy and a celebration of the power and potential of Latino contributions to our economy and society. Join us in San Diego, September 22-25,” said Gary Acosta, NAHREP Co-Founder & CEO.
At NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE, participants will network with a community of business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals from every aspect of the real estate industry. All attendees of NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE receive access to all L’ATTITUDE general sessions included in their event registration, and all guests may purchase registration(s) for ticketed events. Both full conference and one-day passes are available.
“NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE 2022 in San Diego September 22-25 is the industry event that facilitates the entrepreneurial and innovative energy needed to keep real estate industry leaders growing and prospering in challenging times and changing markets,” said Luis Padilla, 2022 NAHREP President.
At NAHREP at L’ATTITUDE, learn how to grow your business and leverage your success into a foundation for generational wealth building. Learn how to get funding, scale, and expand your business’s wealth-building potential. Get access to the unique wealth-building advantages NAHREP offers to real estate professionals and entrepreneurs who seek to be in the top 10% of their field. Network with other dedicated professionals and the Top 250 Latino Agents & Mortgage Originators. By the end of the event, you’ll be ready to take your business to the next level and create your own wealth-building blueprint for you, your business, and your family.
Event Speakers include:
- President Barack Obama – 44th President of the United States
- Anand Giridharadas – On-Air Political Analyst for MSNBC & Bestselling Author
- Lisa Guerrero – Award-Winning Investigative Journalist, Actor & Author
- Nick Bailey – President and Chief Executive Officer, RE/MAX, LLC
- Sue Yannaccone – President & CEO, Anywhere Brands
- Luis Padilla – 2022 NAHREP President, CEO, The Padilla Team at RE/MAX Advance Realty
- Gary Acosta – Co-Founder & CEO, NAHREP | Co-Founder, L’ATTITUDE
- Gabriela Teissier – Award-Winning Journalist and News Anchor
- Nuria Rivera – 2022 NAHREP President-Elect, CEO, Novation Title Insurance Agency
Register today at nahrep.org/conference.
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP®), a nonprofit 501(c)6 trade association, is dedicated to advancing sustainable homeownership for the Hispanic community in America. NAHREP has a network of over 40,000 real estate professionals and 100 local chapters nationwide, hosting several national events per year and publishing multiple industry cornerstone reports annually and multimedia content. Join us in advocating for policies that grow sustainable Latino homeownership, read our 2022 policy priorities here. See the NAHREP Hispanic Homeownership by Congressional District Tool which measures Hispanic homeownership by U.S. congressional district, allowing constituents, advocates, policymakers, and lending and housing professionals to evaluate district performance at a glance. Watch the Hispanic Homeownership short film.